So with our City Passes, we had tickets to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Jeff's parents wanted to go for a 25 mile bike ride and didn't really want to go to the museum. So they got up early and headed to the wharf and rented bikes and rode over the Golden Gate Bridge while we went to the museum.
Modern art is definitely something that you can't really understand, but just have to appreciate. The kids were kind of bored, but Jeff loved it all.
My favorite part was the picture below. We were walking down some stairs and I was looking out the window and spotted WALDO!!! I was always really good at those books!
I really have no idea how I spotted him!
But it was fun to point out to the kids and to others walking by!
We walked around Union Square for awhile and found the carosel that is outside for the kids to ride and got to see where the apple conference was being held!After we had lunch, we headed back to the stadium for another game. This time Carter was all decked out with his giants jersey and hit the ball like a pro!
Run Posey!
We also got to see the World Series Trophy. It is not usually on display, but they had it out for us to see. They were charging $20 to get your picture taken with it, but we opted for just a picture of it!
This is by far, my favorite picture!
I finally got Jeff to buy himself a new hat!
It was kind of chilly, but Aubrey did have her jersey on too!
The Giants were playing the Cincinnatti Reds that game. We actually got to see them give Edger Renteria his World Series Ring. It was really cool!
I think one of the coolest things that I saw was my dad bought himself a new hat. He had brought his fishermans hat, (the one that will cover his ears ) and decided that he needed to have some black and orange. My mom bought a Giants bag, but we couldn't get Jeff's Dad to buy a Giants hat! Seeing that he was a Reds fan, he didn't want to switch over to the black and orange. It was actally funny to see the peoples' reaction to him cheering on the Reds. Unfortunately, the Reds won the game, but it made Jeff's Dad happy!!!
It was a little chilly that night at the game, but we were in the stands and had better seats that blocked to wind. We will definitely be coming back to see more games!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment