Under contract and Moved out of student housing June 27th
Living with my folks until the next move with all of our stuff in boxes in the garage.
Close August 3rd
OH HAPPY DAY!
Ps. I cut off part of the garage in the picture. But will for sure post pictures of the house when we move in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 comments:
oh my goodness! That's spankin'!
Your house looks amazing! One day I keep reminding myself, one day. I am thrilled for you. Sorry Aubrey is sick.
Yea for houses!! Congratulations! It looks great...is it a newer one? Where will you be living?
Sorry about Aubrey being sick - no fun. Hope she's OK.
Love the iPhone pics - pretty good quality and great subjects.:}
Love the house!! Can't wait to hear all the details (or see it in person!) Let me know where it's at so I can tell you how close we are..I'm so excited you'll be up here! Give me a call when Aubrey is feeling better so we can get together.
Can't wait to have a tour on move-in day! I LOVE it!!!! Congrats!
BEAUTIFUL TAMMIE! CONGRATULATIONS
That is wonderful! I'm so happy for you and it look so beautiful! Can't wait to see the inside and don't forget, you said that when you move into a new house, you want to host a Scentsy party from me! I'm holding you to your words, babe. Congratulations! Feels great, doesn't it? I was just like you a year ago and now on August 29th, Ken and I have been in our house for a year! Yay!
The house is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the inside!
hooray!!!!! i'm so happy for you guys. can't wait to get back and come see it. congrats!
Super Jealous! It looks beautiful! Congratulations you guys!
Congrats! Now you can relax. The house looks awesome!
Should have gone to law school...
Post a Comment