Thursday, July 9, 2009

Aubs is already 4 Months Old!

She has been 4 mo. now for a few weeks, but I am way behind.
Again, I would like to thank my awsome talented friend Becky for taking her pictures for me. She did a great job!

This is how you will find our Little Aubrey! With her fist in her mouth, she is happy as can be!



I love this hat!
I couldn't resist! I was so excited to paint her toe nails for the first time!
It had to be Red!
Aubrey had her 4 mo. appointment yesterday
She weighs 18lbs. 95%
25in. long 74%
Head 43 cm. 89%
She smiles, laughs, grabs at everything!
We love her so much!
Her new nick name is Slaubery Aubery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is so cute! I agree, love the hat.

mckenzie said...

she's so cute! edith loves her hand too and we have that adorable dress also. it's fun to see aubrey she reminds me of edith in a lot of ways. funny girls.