So I didn't take photos on the day of the 4th, but I did get capture what we did in Hyde Park with Jeff's Family. Thursday night we went to see fireworks in Hyrum at Jeff's Uncle Randy's house. We go there every year and I always look forward to the homeade Rootbeer. Even Carter liked it and kept going back for more.
We spent the week playing with the new baby goat named Red Rock AKA Cinnamon.
Carter was so excited to actually get to feed the goat.
Thanks Grandpa Alan for having so many animals for Carter to play with.

Meet Red Rock! Or as the little neighbor girl named it; Cinnamon!

On Friday we went to the Logan fireworks. In the years past, we have gone with a bunch of family. Jeff's aunts' family, and his brothers and sister. But this year, it was us and Grandma Susan and Grandpa Alan. IT was kind of strange, but we still had a lot of fun.
Carter rolled down the hills with Grandma, but I missed the picture with both of them rolling down; this was all I got!
They were fast and I couldn't get them in the picture together.
I was going to make them do it again, but Grandma's head was already swimming!
Grandpa mainly took care of Aubrey!

She loves her Grandpa Alan!

I couldn't resist! This goat is so cute. Carter could spend all day feeding the goats.

While we were up there this last time, He was singing them songs and played so much outside. Grandma and Grandpa have lots of fun things to do.

Saturday was Brandt's Birthday. We went swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Benson's house and did fireworks in the driveway. We had a lot of fun doing sparklers and pop its!
No comments:
Post a Comment