Monday, July 6, 2009

June 13th: Swimming and the Jones' Family Reunion

The Jones' Family Reunion is something I look forward to every year. I loved going to it when I was growing up. We used to go camping every year for the 24th of July, but since the families are getting older and bigger, we did an all day extravaganza. We started at my Mom's house for swimming. Unfortunately it was a rainy day and not many people came to the swimming part.

The sun did come out and Aubrey got to wear her new hat from Australia!(OH, I promise, I will post Australia Pictures soon) The turtle boat train! Thanks to Morgan for being the engine and Isaac for being the caboose! Carter likes to Horde all the balls.
After the swimming, we went over to the stake center and ate lunch. We had Cotton Candy and made rockets! Carter had a blast!
And he got really sticky! Especially when he decided to help "clean Up" and clean up some more... and clean up so much that his fingers were stained blue! While they were doing the cotton candy, it started pooring rain. Good thing they had a pavillion. I didn't get any pictures of us all sitting there really cold, but I did manage to get these!
But this is the best shot EVER!

No comments: