A couple of weekends ago, we went to Logan to Celebrate with Jeff's Grandparents for their 50th Wedding Anniversary. We ate dinner at the Coppermill and had a great evening.
Carter HAD to take a Danimal Crush Cup to the extraveganza and got it all over his face. Later Connor came and asked me if he had gotten sunburned and was peeling on his nose and I had to tell him that it was dried yogurt. He did not believe me! I guess I better clean Carter's face more often!
Congrats Grandma & Grandpa Jensen!

Grandma Susan & Grandpa Alan had fun with their grandkids there!

On Saturday, on our way home from Logan, we stopped at Jake and Kristin's house. Jeff had not seen their new house. We also went a grabbed some pizza and went to the park to feed the ducks.

Carter had a blast...

especially with their new dog Koda!
1 comment:
Didn't know you had Jensens in your family too! That's my maiden name.
Post a Comment