I just wanted to tell the wonderful Father's in my life;
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
Jeff: you are the love of my life, the man of my dreams and THE best Daddy to our kids!
I love you so much. Some may only know you as a person who plays video games and listens to rap music. You are so much more than that, and I am proud to be your wife!
Dad: What can I say; you are my Dad and have always been there for me. Thank you so much for your example and for letting us move in with you again! You are such a Rock in my life and a wonderful Dad! You are the BEST!
Alan: You are the perfect gentleman. Thank you for teaching your son how to treat his wife. Thank you for being a great example to us. I know Aubrey is in good hands when she is with you; which is ALWAYS! And I love it! She is going to love her Grandpa Alan!
To my brothers: Loen, Todd and Troy
You are all great Fathers! I see you sacrafice for your families everyday and you are great examples to me. You all have wonderful families to show for it too!
LOVE YOU ALL!
TAMS
Jeff: you are the love of my life, the man of my dreams and THE best Daddy to our kids!
I love you so much. Some may only know you as a person who plays video games and listens to rap music. You are so much more than that, and I am proud to be your wife!
Dad: What can I say; you are my Dad and have always been there for me. Thank you so much for your example and for letting us move in with you again! You are such a Rock in my life and a wonderful Dad! You are the BEST!
Alan: You are the perfect gentleman. Thank you for teaching your son how to treat his wife. Thank you for being a great example to us. I know Aubrey is in good hands when she is with you; which is ALWAYS! And I love it! She is going to love her Grandpa Alan!
To my brothers: Loen, Todd and Troy
You are all great Fathers! I see you sacrafice for your families everyday and you are great examples to me. You all have wonderful families to show for it too!
LOVE YOU ALL!
TAMS
No comments:
Post a Comment