When you talk to her, her arms and legs just start kicking; which at 3:00am in the morning is a happy site to see. She is now holding her toys and sticks them straight into her mouth. She is no longer crying the instant Carter comes around. Hopefully that is a sign that she is learning that he will always be around and that we have taught him what to do when around her. She is obviously eating well and sleeps good too!
Here are some of the things we call her:
Aubs (mostly Jeff and Carter)
Little Aubrey
Princess
Honey
Sweetheart ( I love the hear Carter call her this)
Princess
Honey
Sweetheart ( I love the hear Carter call her this)
Kate Bug
1 comment:
17 lbs at 3 months?!?!? Wow. I'm pretty sure my kids that around 7-8 months or so. Your biceps must be HUGE!! :)
Post a Comment