
On a regular morning at the Balls' house around 9 o'clock, If I am lucky,we will be watching The Price is Right instead of the Disney Channel! Carter has grown to love the show and has made some of these comments to me:
"He won a new car!"
"It's the showcase Showdown"
"Oh, He went over"
"I want that"
"Oh, How cute!"
I have also had to buy a few things since watching The Price is Right.
I know there have been more, but the only one I can remember right now is Orange Strawberry Sunny D. This was on the show once and there have been many commercials for it lately. We are on our second bottle.
There are some other reasons I love to not only watch the show with Carter, BUT the COMMERCIALS too!
I am sure you are aware of the type of commercials they show during The Price is Right. Here are the questions I am bound to hear from Carter.
"Do you need that? (refering to the jazzy scooter)
"Do you need that? (refering to the diabeties tester).
"Do you have Diabeties?"
"I need that! (referring to the free gift after purchasing a Scooter, The grabber)
"I want that! (referring to the single wrapped prunes)
ALL SAYING THESE WITH A BIG SMILE EAR TO EAR!!!
The first time he asked any of these I started laughing and now he thinks it is a game and I can count on a few of them if not all!
5 comments:
This is hilarious. What a witty little cutie. Hey sorry to do this over the blog world, but could we check out with you on Mon, June 22nd? And we can do it any time, morn, after, ect. Let me know.
adairdesantis@hotmail.com
It is a neat way to interact with Carter -- it is nice that you guys can talk about funny things like that. Not have a doomed silence of watching TV. :) ;)
so have you guys moved ?? how's that going?? i havn't seen swen swenson since we all got married and moved on... we knew each other a little in student housing for uvsc, that is funny. best wishes with the move!
That is so funny.
Carter is so dang cute and funny! We will miss him and his cute family!
Post a Comment