We finally got all of our Christmas Decorations up and tried taking a picture of the kids for our Christmas card! It was hard to get a good one! Aubrey also got her dance costume for her dance recital next week. She loves it and wanted to prance around in it all day!
Aubrey is also getting really independent. She helps herself to the fridge and just pushes a chair over! She pretty much lives off of string cheese and go gurts!
The annual Jensen Family Christmas Party was great yet again! The famous white Elephant did not dissapoint at all! Well, I should clarify. My kids love this game. They get to open other peoples junk and then take it home with them! They love it! I on the other hand, could do without! But on the other hand, it does get entertaining sometimes! Like when Grandpa Jensen opens lingerie!!!
I also made a piniata for the party. I could only find a pirate piniata but had the brilliant idea to make change him into Santa with an eye patch!
No comments:
Post a Comment