Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dec 16th-22nd

I love it when my kids will wear what I want them to wear!!! This sweater is the only way I can get Carter to wear a tie all church time!  I wish he would wear it more often!
Aubrey had her first dance recital this week and she was so excited and did and excellent job! She danced to Frosty the Snowman! The girl next to her had no idea what she was doing and fell down next to her. I was impressed how well she did and that she could remember the dance so well! At one point in the song, she was to skip and lead the girls around the stage; she took off on cue and it took a while for the girls to follow her! It was an adorable dance! Grandma Susan had brought her a rose and was so excited! Grandpa Benson gave her a rose too and a Hello Kitty mini doll! It was fitting that my Dad was one of the first to give her her first flowers. He was the first to give me a flower as well!!!

This picture of Aubrey and her staticy hair is one of my favorites of her!  She cracks me up! I am so glad I have only one daughter! She is hilarious!
We also took the kids to see the lights at Willard Bay with Jake, Kristin, and Cooper! It was so fun, but it was really cold. We went to see Santa and then we stood in line to get on the hay ride. The hay ride was cold, but was worth it! Poor Elliot didn't like sitting on Santas lap , but he didn't mind getting cold on the hay ride! KIDS ARE FUNNY SOMETIMES!


Thanks to Kristin for bringing her camera and sharing her pictures. With three kids, it is really hard to cart around my big camera!

No comments: