Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dec 2nd-8th

At Church one day, Carter was drawing a picture and he decided to take a different approach to drawing. He decided to show the ants underground by using the eraser on the pencil! He is so creative sometimes! He totally impressed me today!

I love seeing my Dad sitting with my kids! I love that he takes the opportunity to be with them! He might be on the phone in this picture, but before that they were all talking and Elliot was snuggling with him!
We went to Fat Cats in Salt Lake for m Nephew Nicholas' birthday! He turned 3 and wanted to go bowling. We tagged along! This is where we went bowling the night Jeff and I met! We had to play a game of air hockey, which he kicked my butt. Just like he did the night we met! I seriously love this Man and I am so glad he insisted on playing again! SO FUN!!!
So the other day at my parents, Jeff was telling my brother that I like to watch him play this Batman Archam City game. He replied, Why because they men have their shirts off?  Jeff replied, " No, I do!"
(Which he had never done before, but it was a funny joke) Well, later that night, after I was done reading with Carter, I walked into my bedroom and found Jeff playing Batman dressed as Batman; cape and all! I immediately had to take a picture and send it to my brother!!! Sometimes, I am afraid to walk into my bedroom, not knowing what I might find!!! I love my husband!

I was really impressed the other day, that Carter taught Aubrey how to color by numbers. I thought she did a really good job and following Carter! I love the moments that Carter teaches Aubrey stuff. He is getting so big! He is also reading really well right now. At night we have been reading books together.
The other day, before dinner, Aubrey and I were making snow flakes for our window. I was teaching her how to fold the paper and then cut out shapes to make different snowflakes. It was getting late and I told her that I was going to go start making dinner. A little later, she walked into the kitchen with that face of , " I think I might be in trouble". At first, I thought that she got hurt, but then I remembered she play using the scissors and for some reason, I looked at her hair. I just knew what she had done! I WAS SO MAD!! I don't think I handled it very well and I am sure I could have bee a little more loving. But we had only cut her hair once before!

The next day, we had to get a haircut. A short little bob for the girlie girl. Even though, she knew I was still mad at her; I think she enjoyed getting her hair cut!

And in the end, she looked really cute!

No comments: