Carter was the star of the week today in school. He got a chance to make a poster and talk about himself. He picked out most of the pictures and even wrote some of the information on the poster.
I wish That I would have had a little more time doing his poster. We just threw it together. Thankfully, I had just downloaded the pictures from my phone. Which I am so thankful for! If I didn't have a good camera in my phone, I would not have any pictures!!! I am really trying to have just as many pictures of each of my kids. It is harder said than done!!!
So we got to go to school with Carter about 20 min before school ended and we got to watch him present his poster to his class. He wanted Aubrey and Elliot there to be his show and tell! He was so excited to show his siblings!! I loved it!!!
His pictures:
A baby picture in the top right, the kids with his build a bear karate belts as bandanas, his first time holding Elliot, at Alcatraz, running the bases at AT&T mini field, his Giants Monkey, IN the freezer at Sams Club, him and his Daddy in Mario Jammies together, His 5th birthday Bowser cake, his first plane ride, him wearing 5 pairs of 3D glasses, playing T-Ball, making Mr. Potato Head with a Tortilla, and in front of a dinosaur skeleton in San Francisco!!!
After he talked about his picture, the kids got to ask questions!
I wish That I would have had a little more time doing his poster. We just threw it together. Thankfully, I had just downloaded the pictures from my phone. Which I am so thankful for! If I didn't have a good camera in my phone, I would not have any pictures!!! I am really trying to have just as many pictures of each of my kids. It is harder said than done!!!
So we got to go to school with Carter about 20 min before school ended and we got to watch him present his poster to his class. He wanted Aubrey and Elliot there to be his show and tell! He was so excited to show his siblings!! I loved it!!!
His pictures:
A baby picture in the top right, the kids with his build a bear karate belts as bandanas, his first time holding Elliot, at Alcatraz, running the bases at AT&T mini field, his Giants Monkey, IN the freezer at Sams Club, him and his Daddy in Mario Jammies together, His 5th birthday Bowser cake, his first plane ride, him wearing 5 pairs of 3D glasses, playing T-Ball, making Mr. Potato Head with a Tortilla, and in front of a dinosaur skeleton in San Francisco!!!
After he talked about his picture, the kids got to ask questions!
Some of the questions that were asked:
What do you want to be when you grow up? (asked twice) Well, I wanted to be a Ninja, but now I want to be an Army
What is your favorite candy? Umm... Gobstopers and anything with sugar
What do you like to do with your Dad? (asked three or four times) Same answer: Play the Wii
What do you like to make with your mom? cookies, cupcakes and cake
What is your favorite mario character? Blooper Dry Bones, Bowser, Bowser Jr. Wet Bones, Koopa Troopa
What is your favorite animal? monkeys, see....I Like Monkes (written on his poster)
What do you like to do with your baby brother? Hold him.
And then the next time they asked this same question, he answered: Umm. put his binki in!
What did you like to do when you were a baby? Looking at me: umm.play with my binki....the binki fairy was going to come but I had already thrown it in the gargabe.
What do you like to do with your sister? We like to fight!
What do you like to do with your friends? Play Mario
What do you like to do with your whole family? Play the wii... we have just dance and just dance 2....and we ski and snowboard...and skylanders.
One girl raised her hand and said....I have Skylanders....Ms. Liddell: Remember we are asking Carter questions about him not telling stories!
While helping Carter with his poster and looking at all of the pictures... I realized Carter really is a silly boy! He had a picture of him in the Freezer in Sams Club! His class really liked that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment