Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Aubrey!

On sunday, we celebrated Aubrey's birthday with the rest of the family! We just had everyone over for dinner and cake and ice cream! I still can't believe that she is 3 today!!!


Jeff and I stayed up until 2am making her cake! She wanted a Princess Peach cake! Luckily it turned out okay and she loved it!!!
Poor Elliot is such a Mommas boy! He won't let anyone hold him, if I am in the room!
Aubrey and Lariah! 
She got a ton of gifts and a cute purple outfit!



Lots of Hello Kitty stuff! Perfect to go along with her new kitty!

Carter really can be really sweet sometimes. He realized that he didn't' get a present for Aubrey and so he went into his room and grabbed a bunch of toys to give to her! 
The gifts just kept coming and coming!!






Our cute Birthday girl!!!





We sang to her this morning with a birthday doughnut!
This picture was taken that morning too! 


No comments: