This is what our house looks like most mornings before school. They are allowed to watch a little TV to help them wake up before Carter has to go to school! Luckily, Elliot is small and fits in between them.
Today was a special day! At the beginning of the year, I signed up My Sister in law, Kristin, to come and talk to Carter's class about the dentist! She did a fantastic job and they kids loved it. Carter got to help her out by putting on some gloves and a mask! She had borrowed from work this dinosaur that has a huge mouth of teeth for demonstrating how to brush your teeth. It is also a squirt gun. The kids went ballistic with it!!!Thank you so much Kristin for helping me out and making Carter's Day!Luckily, for us, Susan was coming down that day for a meeting and I had asked her to come down a little earlier to watch three of her grandchildren so Kristin and I could go to Carter's school class! Thank you Susan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment