Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Christmas Festivities

Carter made a gingerbread house at Preschool and was so excited to show me when he got home. He had to take a bag of candy to share. I had forgotten to go to the store for some candy and actually found some Red Hot Hearts. He thought they were pretty cool until I told him they were cinnamon. Although, he did tell me that the girls loved the little hearts! I am glad we provided something for the two little girls in his class; along with the twelve boys!

I thought we were going to have a problem with Aubrey wanting to eat it! I was spot on! The fist thing she did after looking at is was this....

Luckily for her, Carter let her eat whatever she wanted. I was surprised that it did not get eaten all the way before I threw it away.
Later that week, we went to our Ward Christmas Breakfast. Where they got to see Santa yet again! Luckily, for us all Carter ever asked Santa for in order was: A Chocolate Orange, a Bike, and a Scooter.

The Santas were always very surprised that a chocolate orange was the first thing he said he wanted. I hope that in the years to come, it is that easy to please him.

He told Aubrey he would bring her a doll! SMART SANTA

No comments: