This year was a crazy Christmas. Since Jake and Kristin had Cooper a few weeks before Christmas, we were trying to figure out a time to get all of the family together in order to exchange our gifts we had for eachother. We decided to spend our Christmas in the Car. Literally!
So started with Wednesday the 22nd. We went to Logan for a few days and spent Christmas Eve up there until about 7:30pm. Where we got in the car and drove home. So we could open our PJ's and read the Christmas Story from the Scriptures. (One of my favorite traditions)
Carter got IRON MAN JAMMIES. (I didn't do so good, I bought 4T. When in fact he needed 5T) O'Well!
Aubrey got PRINCESS JAMMIES (Like I said, I didn't do very good. Her little mermaid Top was a 4T and the bottoms a 2T. I realize that this was not my fault, but that meant I had to pin them at the top to stop from falling off of her shoulder)
Jeff got two pairs of Jammies. His normal Mario Fleece pants and a pair of Aggie scrubs. (which originally were supposed to be mine, but knew he would like them better than me. Which gave me the excuse to buy me some cute jammie pants from Kohls) Niether of which are pictured. Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment