Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am a soccer mom!

Carter stared soccer this fall and it was a rough go.
Jeff decided to be his soccer coach and still I dont' know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.
I think Carter would have been better had Jeff not been his coach, but it was still a lot of fun watching him learn about the game and grow as a player!



We were able to have moments like these...


And he got to use his water bottle and make some new friends!
Although, a lot of the games, you would find Carter doing this.

And I even caught him laughing at a kid who had just got tripped. (maybe we watch too much Americas Funniest Videos)
But for the most part, we had a lot of fun and Carter was starting to get really good!

"Our Goal is that way"
I knew that one day, I was going to become a soccer mom, but I think it happened way too soon!
Here's to next season!

No comments: