Monday, August 2, 2010

Another cake, Another party!!!

Carter wanted to have a slip n slide party like last year, but he also wanted a SpongeBob Party! I always told myself that I would never do a spongebob party, but here I am writing about the wonderful under the sea Spongebob party!


We bought a new slip n slide seeing that the one we bought last year, (a cheap one) was left outside all summer and was not taken care of. We have learned our lesson and hopefully, we can use this one again next year!

It was so great to see all of our friends from School here again! It was a party for me as much as it was for Carter! Next year, I am afraid it will be a little different and that makes me really sad!

I am so glad that my friend Annette and her husband came. Ryan was a big help. SO THANKS RYAN!

What is a party without a pinata? THis was how Carter chose the Spongebob theme! So make sure if you want a pinata, go somewhere that has a lot of options. Aubrey was the youngest and got first swing. She had no idea what to do, but she still looked cute holding the bat!
The boys waiting their turn!

After a while, we just had to put the string and let the squarepants rip!

These guys knew exactly what they were doing. I would have to tell you that the toys were the things they were fighting over, not the candy!
We had crabby patties (hamburgers) and spongebob Mac n Cheese!

And yes, I stayed up yet again another night and made Carter a Spongebob Cake for his friends. We had so much cake afterwards, it was not funny when I had to throw some away!

Needless to say, he loved it! It was worth all the frosting i made and how many little stars of frosting!

Opening of the presents!
Aubrey gave him a sonic figurine! He got so many fun new toys from friends; it should last until Christmas! Thank you to all that came! It was a blast!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

How fun!!! And I love your new blog background! So cute!