
For Fathers' day, I decided I wanted to make the downstairs feel more like our home and decorate a wall for Jeff! This is the before picture. Although, I didn't get a picture of my U2 poster that I took down and put in a different spot.

Unfortunately, the stupid platic things you put in the wall before screwing the screws in; did not stay where they were supposed to, and went even farther along with the screw. I was able to get the first shelf up by myself, using my drill, but the second one was a stubborn little bugger. It still is not fixed, but you get the picture. This is my shrine I made for Jeff!

Two days before Fathers' Day, I decided to try painting again! It wasn't perfect, but it was super fun to do and I think it turned out pretty well!

I had found a few of the controllers at the DI and even a duck hunt gun. I even tested them out. They still work!



The first Mario Bro. Game!
I love my Husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment