
We finally got to go back to Lagoon while it wasn't raining. Luckily, Jeff's firm called Lagoon and told them that there were a lot of people who did not get to come to Lagoon, and so I guess since it rained all day when we were supposed to go; they lets us come back for free!
Carter Loved every minute of it!!!

Aubrey on the other hand; Not so much!

Carter rode almost all of the rides that he was tall enough to go on. We were so proud of him! He was so brave! Especially since last year, he hardly rode on anything!

There were a few rides we all rode on. That was fun! Aubrey really didn't know what to think of Puff until at the end and she hit her head on the rail when we were coming to a stop. Then she started crying. But atleast, we got to ride it all together!

Carter was in amusement park heaven!

Aubrey was in amusement park H E Double hocky sticks!


The worker for this ride, thought I was a horrible mother for making her ride with Carter. She stopped crying once I was out of view!

Just Chillin!

Carter and I rode the sky ride while JEff walked with Aubrey and met us at the other end!

Then we all rode the BIG Ferris Wheel! Carter loved it, JEff did not want to look out...

and Aubrey and I didn't move the whole ride!
When we were done, Carter wanted to get wet in the fountains! We had forgotten the camera and so we only had our phones. I wish we would have had the camera though; Carter got a water squirt right in the face!
No comments:
Post a Comment