Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Learning to fingerspell with Olives

We love olives at our house. The other day, well, it was our Avatar party with my family. Aubrey was eating all of the olives. Carter was eating all of the cucumbers. When Aubrey asked for an olive I fingerspelled OLIVE to her and since she is loving learning new signs. She lifted her cute little cubby hand and moved all of her fingers around like she was fingerspelling too! She will still do it too! I love it. I never remember Carter trying to fingerspell anything. I guess, I just figured he didn't know how to spell, so why bother. I am mistaken!

This is the best way to eat olives! (not so much the no pants part)


I usually have Aubrey's hair in pig tails; since she won't keep a clip in her hair, but today it was different. Her hair is getting so long and I love the color! I hope it stays; although, I am sure when she gets older she will want a different color!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Too cute!!! Love it!