I had a few goals for this week while Jeff is in Australia
First and foremost: Fill my days with friends, keep busy and catch up on blogging.
I have realized there are not enough days of the week.
Sunday I made it to church on time and got to go to Relif Society
Monday I was able to get my laundry done, go to the store for some snacks, stop at Costa Vida (Carter's Pick) for lunch and go to a meeting. The day was over before I knew it and I missed Jeff like crazy.
Tonight I was able to have dinner with a good friend and just relax.
Wednesday I plan on getting outside with friends on the play ground and go to dinner for a girls night out.
Thursday and Friday we are headed to Hyde Park to visit Grandma Susan and Grandpa Alan.
Saturday, who knows, be home and relax?
Sunday: see my husband again and run into his arms like on the movies and kiss him like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
unfortunately, I know exacty how you feel. Jeremy and I have spent a majority of our relationship away from each and miss each other like crazy everytime we're apart. I think the only good thing about being apart is that you tend to not take each other for granted and get really hot welcome home lovin;)
Post a Comment