Tuesday, May 26, 2009

He Did It!

For three years we did these things: lived off of student loans, applied for Medicaid every fall, ate a lot of pasta, went to B&D's Tuesday dollar burgers, studied a ton, had on campus interviews, bought new suits and ties, interned at Parr this summer, ate at Takashi many times this summer, took classes from Professor Lund, borrowed two books from Professor Medwed two years ago and they are still sitting on the shelf, took first in the Mario Kart Tournament, participated in Moot court..... BUT NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


May 15, 2009 Marks the day that real life begins, well maybe the first day of actual work, but we are no longer students. Jeff graduated and we are DONE!!!


I couldn't be happier for Jeff! He worked so hard these last three years to make sure he got good grades and stay in the top 10% of his class. He finally accomplished his dream of graduating from law school and now he is ready to put what he has learned into practice! I am a very lucky woman to marry him. I count my blessings to have him everyday!!! We always joke with eachother that he married me for my money early in our marriage and I married him for his money later in marriage. Either way, we are happy! Good Job Grumpy Bear! YOU DID IT!

Jeff had a lot of people there to support him. His parents Susan and Alan, his sister Eden, his Grandma Jensen, My parents, Larry and Valene, my sister Cherilyn and my sister in law Heather. Thank you for all coming!

There were plenty of laps for Carter to sit on and we made sure we brought enough snacks to keep him busy!
Yummy Peachies! Do I need to say more?
Jeff and Ben Harmon
We had Carter two weeks before law school started and Aubrey two months before we ended!
We are such a cute family!
Me and my GRADUATED MAN!
When we moved to student housing and went to our ward for the first time; Becca was the first person to say hello and introduce herself to us. I am so glad she did because for the past 2 1/2 years we have become great friends and have gone through it together!
Good Job Guys!
Ben Harmon, Jeff, Parker Russell, Swen Swenson, Jacob Santini
Jeff and his Parents
They are so proud of thier son!
Jeff and my parents
The 5 guys and thier families!
I hope we stay in close and celebrate soon!
After pictures, we went to Red Lobster for lunch to celebrate. My brother in law Loen and my brother Troy and his son Zander joined us there on their lunch breaks to celebrate!
Thanks for all the support!
Carter loves Red Lobster, not for the food, but for the fact he can play with other people's food!
This is our future Graduate! He is so proud of his Daddy too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulatoriations!


(You should know that word, you graduated!)

Katie said...

oh your family is so cute! Congratulations!!

Jenny M said...

Yes, your family IS so cute! I love that when people know it!
Congratulations! Our ward is surely going to miss the Balls!

Unknown said...

WA HOOO!! I hope Jeff will land a job soon!!

Amelia said...

Congrats to BOTH of you!! :) BTW, you look so cute!