Start Date: April 13th That morning I just decided I was not going to put a diaper on Carter. It was going to be rainy the next couple of days and so we were going to be stuck inside. It was a great day to start. I put "Big Boy Underwear" on him with his shorts and shortly after that we had accident number 1. He then refused to wear the underwear and thus ran around the rest of the day with no pants on!!!
Day 2: 1/2 successes and 1/2 accidents
Day3: Much Better. Maybe 2 accidents.
The weekend, we went to logan for the Jensen Easter Egg Hunt.

Many Accidents. Why? Too many fun things to do!

And too many eggs to find!

But for a whole week after: NO ACCIDENTS!!!

The Rules: For every time he successfully went potty, he got a sticker and a sucker.
For every row that got filled or if he pooped in his potty; he got to pick out a car.
Lets just say that in one day, he got 7 suckers and two cars.
We had to start making the charts bigger; requiring more stickers.
This was his first pick!

And here is the rest after two weeks of potty time!
3 comments:
those action figures are awesome! craig loves cars these days and i didn't know they made the monters inc cars and stuff! We just realized, last viewing, that there were even those little movies at the end. so cool! we might have to invest in some of those. where do you get them?
That's great! Kassie and I are going to begin that battle after we get back from Disney Land. She's more than ready, she just has an attitude about it! I'll have to find a good motivator, those little cars are perfect for Carter!
The other day me and my mom went shopping at target, and I saw a d.j. car for three dollars! I immediately thought of Carter and almost got it just for him!!!!!!:)
love,
sydney
p.s.I know that carter already has d.j.......but it was very shinny!!!!:)
Post a Comment