Monday, February 23, 2009

I am now 27!

Last Thursday was my birthday and I had a great day! Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!
I have some of the best friends. Some who know me very well, seeing that I got only my favorites!
Jeff, Carter and I hung out in the morning and then we drove out to Taylorsville. Jeff had to stop off at the DMV to get a copy of his driving record for the Barr Application.(It was clean!)
Then we met my Mom for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. YUM!
Then we met up with my sister and her family and my brother's family at Leatherby's! My favorite place on Earth and I can't remember a birthday that has not been celebrated there! I love thier Carmel Sauce! It is Heaven on Ice Cream! Sorry, I don't have pictures, We forgot the camera!
Then yesterday, My mom made my favorite dinner, Chicken Cresent rolls and Cheese Potatoes. For dessert: Cheesecake!
Thanks Mom for the dinner and for not putting 27 candles on the cake!

Do you like my Mom's make-shift candles? Carter was at the end of the table helping me blow-out the candles!

No comments: