These pictures are a little old, but a few weeks ago we got to see Jeff's younest brother Connor wrestle at Woods Cross. We were excited that we could go see him. Carter was so excited to see him wrestle. Carter has learned from Connor what wrestling means and now he got to see him in action!

These pictures are from Regionals: Carter wanted to sit by his grandmas (partly because they had the snacks)

Great Grandma Jensen and Grandma Susan!

Carter cheering on Connor! It was so funny to see Carter watch him. He picked up very quickly the yelling and trying to give instructions on what to do. He kept on saying, "Connor, this way. Yes, Good Job." He had a blast!

Connor did an amazing job at regionals. I didn't know anything about wrestling. I still don't know why they enjoy doing that; it must be a guy thing! But I did try and learn the whole point system!

Here is the end of Connor's match! This kid was no match for Connor!
No comments:
Post a Comment