
Did you know that Lobsters Mate for life? (Name the quote)
Jeff is my Lobster!
Jeff and I are very fortunate for my Mother who knew we needed some time alone this weekend, even though, I am on Duty and can't go anywhere. My Mom took Carter to St. George with them for a few days. Jeff and I are about to be parents to two little ones and we are starting to get a little nervous. We won't get to be alone for quit sometime.
I had a doctors appointment yesterday and found out that I am dialated to a 1 and 50% effaced!
Then we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and got enough food for dinner too!
We were a little lost without Carter home, We couldn't remember what it was like to be just the two of us at Home!
We ended up making an Oreo Shake (I could use the blender after 9!) and watched Iron Man really loud!!!! It has been weird without Carter! We both have missed him more than we thought we would.
Here is to a day with nothing to do, but spend time with my Husband. Even if that means I have to play a little Nintendo!
Jeff I love you and you ARE my Lobster!
2 comments:
Well, you know that I am going to name the quote. Got to love friends! I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. It was fun to sit by you RS yesterday. We probably talked to much, but that's what we do.
Pick me! Pick me! "The one with the Prom Video", said by Phoebe to Ross at Central Perk, about Ross and Rachel. (Is my life a little sad??) It's weird to spend time with just you and the husband...you wonder what your life was like before kids! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment