Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Update: Football, Conference & SNOW

Carter had to read all about the Football game the next morning.
Jeff's brothers all went duck hunting on Saturday. Jeff just hung out with the girls, (Thank heavens he isn't a hunter) Although, his brothers had Carter really excited about going hunting with them. I still don't know how I feel about it. They are all really dedicated, I mean they were hunting in the rain. It doesn't sound fun to me. After they brought home these ducks, Carter wanted to see them. I first told him they were sleeping, but the next morning when they were still sleeping, I had to tell him that they were actually dead and in Heaven. His reply, "Oh Yeah"
Maybe he is cut out for the hunting thing.

We had gone to dinner for Girls night out.

AND YES, I DID SAY SNOW! I tried to get a good picture of the snow capped mountains on our drive home! The snow has started.....Ugggh.




1 comment:

Jake and Kristin said...

Hey I had to tell you that I stole your picture of Jake!!! Thanks for having your camera readily availabe! I was feeling bad that I didn't get any pictures, but you saved me!