Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Down Load of Pictures!

We are home and barely adjusting to Reality!
Beware, this post has a ton of pictures. I wanted to put all of them on, but you would be here forever! You might actually still be here awhile! My brother and his family joined us for the first three days of our trip and then we were joined with the rest of my family on Wednesday for Disneyland!

Day 1 Monday: Sea World


After watching the Shark Reef, I was a little disapointed, but this picture was fun!

This is where Carter saw most of the things this week. On Daddy's shoulders!
We were able to hit the 3 main shows at Seaworld. I really liked the Dolphin Show and Carter says his favorite was Shamoo!

I had no idea that they had a baby whale! We were brave on this show and sat in the soak zone, but we did not get wet! ( I was grateful for that, since Carter kept saying he didn't want to get wet) If you ask him now, he will tell you that we did not get wet like he wanted to.

We were also able to touch a starfish. We could not get Carter to leave this little pond. He loved playing in the water. The water was Sooo cold.

After Carter took a nap, he got to ride a few of the rides. He loved them all. Which I was grateful for since we were going to be in Disneyland for 3 days!

He loved the jumping jellyfish ride; so did the others, but this picture was priceless!

Day 2 Tuesday: San Diego Zoo

The hippos were hilarious! They were sleeping, but they were also floating in the water. Who know an animal who could weigh so much could still float!

Can You Find the Panda? We had to be quiet while seeing the Pandas, but they were kind of boring; but really cool to see!

Jeff and the Pigs. Not just any pigs, but pigs from the Phillipines!

Here are some pictures that my brother took!
Even Jeff got close to the animals!
After the zoo, we went to see the temple! It was so beautiful. This picture does not capture the temple; only us!

Day3 Wednesday: Universal Studios

Universal studios was not really a place for Carter and I, but we had fun eating all of the treats!

Day 4 Thursday: Disneyland

Carter was really excited to see Pluto and couldn't keep his tongue in! He wanted to be just like him! Carter's First ride in the Land Of Disney!
Jeff's Turkey leg!
We were able to see some friends who had the same idea as to a vacation. The Woods Family were also at Sea World with us. It was fun to see eachother!
The Whole Gang!
They were able to watch some TV while we on vacation! Thanks Mickey!
Day 4 Friday: California Adventures/Disneyland

Our First Ears! One of them just doesn't fit; Don't they say one size fits all?
Us and Minnie Mouse
Thanks to the Brown's we had water with us everywhere we went! Totally saved our lives and Carter's thirst!
Giving Knuckles with Dale
While we were standing in line to ride the Merri-go-round, Carter kept asking "Which one am I going to ride?" There were not too many choices. Horses! Not like the zoo!
Later in the day, this is where Carter ended up! Poor Jeff!
Day 5 Saturday: Disneyland/California Adventures

Standing in line for the Disney Playhouse show and eating our popcorn!
Carter with Minnie and Goofy
Best Picture EVER!
I was in HEAVEN! There was Candy Corn Everywhere!
Last thing we all did together was watch the Fireworks! Don't we all look tired?
By the way did you notice my Dad sitting in a wheel Chair? Friday night he fell and spranged his ankle. So we got to push him around all day and while in Disneyland use the wheel chair lines!


Day 6 Sunday: Hunington Beach

Carter had fallen in the sand and I had to get a picure before we would help him out! Sorry Bud!
We had a lot of fun and loved every minute of it. The best part was being able to see Carter experience Disneyland for his first time. He might not remember it, but atleast we have pictures and we can talk about it!


There is more to come, Some videos and the cutest story ever!

Stay tuned.......

4 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

Ryan has been suggesting that we go but I thought our kids might be too small. It looks like Carter had a great time though so maybe Ryan is right! :)

Jake and Kristin said...

I'm so glad you guys made it back safe! It looks like you had a blast....I'm jealous! I am looking forward to seeing ALL your pictures! I really do Love the picture with Carter with Minnie and Goofy!

Kasey Byrd said...

You guys are just too cute! I can't believe how much Carter has grown up since I last saw him and I haven't seen him for a whole year! You look so beautiful and glowing as a pregnant lady. Congratulations to you and your family. I am so jealous of y'all of your vacation, but I'm glad that you and your family and friends had a blast. Great pictures and keep them coming! :)

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

The pictures of all of us is cute! We are all matching. It was fun to see you guys. We will have to plan a trip again!