No matter how much I want to deny it; Carter is growing up. And with that he is getting a little bit smarter. The last couple of weeks, we have been doing the same night time routine. Bath, read stories, get a drink, say prayers, turn out the lights, say goodnight the the stuffed animals......
Well, Carter has me wrapped around his little finger. Recently, he has asked for his giraffe, elmo, pound puppy and all of his small carebears to sleep with him. He also wants them to have a drink of water or milk before they will go to sleep. At first, I went a long with this new twist to our routine. But when the giraffeand all or the others have had ten drinks already, I am at my wits end. I know that if I just leave he will cry and I don't like that. AND HE KNOWS THAT! He knows that if he keeps asking for things I will stay. The more I think about it, the more it just makes me smile.
Like I said, No matter how much I want to deny it; Carter is growing up!
2 comments:
Welcome to the Blogging world! I love the picture of the 3 of you! Carter is so big! He has such pretty eyes and long lashes! I post from time to time on my blog. I have found that I actually enjoy it! Hope to talk to you soon! Love ya!
It's so sad how fast they grow. I'm always missing the last stage and excited for the next one all at once. If you're interested, I have some really great resources having to do with sleep/nighttime habits and kids if you'd like some recommendations. Good luck!
Post a Comment