
I just wanted to tell you what happened today at Lunch. I sometimes forget to pray with Carter at lunch time, because I always have to say it and I am not sure if he understands.
But boy was I wrong.
As soon as I sat down at the table, he folded his arms and said "Pray"
He had already eaten half of his food, but I thought okay, he is a good reminder.
So I said the prayer.
ME: yadda yadda yadda "Please bless Daddy that he can do good at school and stay focused. And please bless..." I must have paused because he felt the need to help me out.
Carter: " Loeny" (my borther in law)
Me: Please bless Loeny........
Carter: Isaac (my nephew)
Me: Please Bless Isaac......
Carter: Bant (my nephew)
Me: Please Bless Brandt....
Carter: Nydney (my neice)
Me: Please Bless Syndey......
and it kept going. A Todd, Liz, Gan Gan, Nerlyn, Bumppa, Mam ma, A Troy, Nander, Nonner, Jake, ........
So just know that we blessed you all today a few times at least!
He had already eaten half of his food, but I thought okay, he is a good reminder.
So I said the prayer.
ME: yadda yadda yadda "Please bless Daddy that he can do good at school and stay focused. And please bless..." I must have paused because he felt the need to help me out.
Carter: " Loeny" (my borther in law)
Me: Please bless Loeny........
Carter: Isaac (my nephew)
Me: Please Bless Isaac......
Carter: Bant (my nephew)
Me: Please Bless Brandt....
Carter: Nydney (my neice)
Me: Please Bless Syndey......
and it kept going. A Todd, Liz, Gan Gan, Nerlyn, Bumppa, Mam ma, A Troy, Nander, Nonner, Jake, ........
So just know that we blessed you all today a few times at least!
3 comments:
Amazing! Isn't it cool when you see how much they are actually learning? You are a super mom!
ha ha ha tammy! that's so funny. thanks for commenting on my blog. katy said you had one and i forgot where it was. now i know. hooray! we miss you guys too. craig had a surgery on his little manhood. email me if you want more details. : )
I spell my name s-y-d-n-e-y!Not syndey.(smiley face)
Sydney
Post a Comment