I don't know what it is, but I love doing the Rubik's Cube. No matter how my day has gone, I can pick up the rubik's cube; solve it. And feel like I have completed atleast something. Once you learn how to do it; it is really easy. BUT it makes me feel SMART!
I don't always feel smart, Especially since I don't work and am not going to school. Plus, I live with two very smart boys. I love this cube (which I got for Christmas) and its smooth turns. I only wish I could get one that had the color purple on it. That would make it even better!
This is my "ode" to the Rubik's Cube!
1 comment:
Tammie, I just wanted you to know that you are very good at what you do...being a mom! And the reason why Carter is so stinkin' smart is becuase of you!!! So keep up the good work!
Post a Comment