Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oct 21st- 27th Let the Halloween festivities Begin!

Grandma Benson made us these awesome Owl treats! And Elliot stole Carters Corn dog and claimed it as his own!

The kids and I watch Sandavol who plays for the Giants hit three home runs!!! GO GIANTS!!!


Carter's 1st Grade picture! Didn't they turn out so well?  I love it!

One night I walked into our bedroom after being over at the neighbors house for a few minutes and found Jeff asleep still in gaming position! I loved it so much I had to take a picture!!! He didn't think that was so cool, but it was hilarious!

So our ward had a barn dance activity! I had no intentions in being involved in the pie eating contest! I was just going to watch! Who knew I would win all of the ladies in my ward! Ha! One of my proud moments!!! I won a chocolate pie!

We also had a circle halloween party! I made mummy hotdogs and homeade root beer! We had a doughnut eating contest with the kids and had three different types of soup! It was delicious and we love hanging out with our neighbors!





Later that night we let the kids stay up and watch the Giants win the world series! It was so fun and our kids thought it was cool to stay up late!

No comments: