We were so lucky to have our friends from Florida come and stay with us while they were here in Utah visiting! Aubrey had her friend Lydia stay the night in her bed, but it didn't last too long! Good thing we have another bed in her room!
Carter and James were in Heaven. Carter talks about James all of the time! I like to think that one day, they will be good friends like thier Mothers are! I seriously love this family way too much and am so glad that we both lived up at the U for school! I am so glad I went over to Annettes house one night to help her make a piniata!!! It was the beginning of a great friendship!Not wonderful pictures of us, but o well! That is what you get from a 6 year old!
We decided to bounce back to Lagoon one day since the work Lagoon day is free. We could afford it! We were also able to get my Mom in on Elliot's ticket! So we took her to be our babysitter! Jeff and I were able to go ride teh spider and wicked!
We went and visited our friends and their new house! The girls have the same shirt that says they are big sisters! They loved matching!
Later that night we went down to City Creek. I still had not been there before. So we walked around and looked around! We also ran into Annette and her kids at the food court! It was a great little extra time together! Florida is such a long ways away!!
Two best friends and thier daughters!
No comments:
Post a Comment