This week we had a lot of things going on. Carter sure does love to play with Elliot! This time on the floor, Elliot was copying the sounds Carter was making! It was so funny! Carter can not wait until Elliot is bigger to play!
One morning Aubrey was watching TV and holding Elliot at the same time! She was so good and comfortable that Elliot fell asleep on her! She thought it was really funny!
Carter had also started playing T Ball and he absolutely loved it! They were short on coaches and so Jeff finally decided to be his coach again! Carter is a pretty good hitter! But he does get bored in the outfield; but I don't blame him! I hope he continues!
Ellito has started drinking from staws and so we got him his own camelbak! It has a frog on it! Perfect for him!
This week we also had to say good bye to some great friends! Our friends the Israelsens were moving to Pittsburg for Ryan's Residency! I seriously love these pictures! The four guys were high school friends and they married exceptional women, whom I love so much! When we get together, it is always a blast and so much fun!!! Now that we all have kids; it is even more fun to watch our kids have fun! We all had a girl within 4 months of eachother! Carter is really going to miss Craig when we all get together! Too many girls he says!
That night we planned on going on a cruise in a few years! I seriously can't wait! I love thes people!
Aubrey and all of the kids had a great time on this old piece of playground! I was glad that she was able to experience this part of and "old School Playground" childhood memory of mine.
The adults even had a little fun on it too! Unfortunately for Jeff he was the only one to stay on for an insane amount of time and got very dizzy and sick! That was such a great night with our Friends! We will miss them at our annual parties! But hopefully, one day they will come back to Utah!
Just a picture of Jeff and the kids and thier amazing lego Tower!! They were lucky that Elliot can't crawl closer and knock it over!
No comments:
Post a Comment