Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14th-19th

This week when I went to Carter's School to help out, I saw this on the wall! He did this in Art Class! He is getting so big and loves to paint and be creative. One day while we were painting with water colors, I had blown on some water to make it spikey. He took that idea and applied it in class to make spiders in his picture! So smart!
Looking back at these pictures make me realize that it must have been really warm in May for me to consent to do the slip n slide! They had a lot of fun! I love the nice clean garden behind him! So clean and ready to be planted!



Elliot even joined in the fun and watched from the chair!
It is amazing how kids learn about technology things so fast! Jeff can't bring his ipad around with Elliot! He can't get anything done!


Carter got to play soccer this year with his friend Josh! He loved it, but I was not quit sure if it was good! They just talked to whole time and played together on the field! But they sure did have fun!



No comments: