Elliot's First Thanksgiving and he showed up at my Mom's all prepared!
He looks so small in his huge car seat!
Aubrey really hadn't asked to hold her brother as much as Carter requests it; so when she asks. I make sure she gets the opportunity. I want her to feel important in this big change in our family dynamic!
She really does love her little Elliot!
Elliot and Emma (4 months apart)
This picture is really random, but I HAD to post it. This is a picture of Jeff's Butt print.
He was sitting on the couch at my parents and he got up. I went to steal his seat and I saw this!
I loved it so much, i had to take a picture of it!!!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Elliot. He is so handsome and the outfit says so...
He is so wonderful and I am enjoying the newborn stage so much more this time around!
Right before we left my Mom's that night, we got this family photo taken! It isn't wonderful but it is our families first Thanksgiving as 5!
I remember Carter's first Thanksgiving, We only took one picture and he was already in his pjs too!
No comments:
Post a Comment