While Jeff and I were dating or maybe we were engaged, or we might have even been married, but we were driving in our car late one night in Hyde Park. It was dark on the road and we were just looking out the window; when I saw something. I swear it was a ghost or something like that and I was sitting there thinking whether to say something to Jeff or not. But before I could decide, Jeff said, "what was that?" We both had saw it and we both thought it was a ghost.
What did we do? Turned the car around and drove back.
What was it?
It was this fence in the dark and they were watering their field. We saw the water moving across the field in the cars' head lights!

This makes me laugh and remember some funny times. We still laugh about it and that night we laughed so much! I guess you had to be there, but we went from, scared to nervous to excited and then ended not able to stop laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment