Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Green Toy Room

For some reason, when I have the camera in my hands taking pictures, I always seem to become somthing to climb on. Resuliting in funny looking close ups! Notice the tongue sticking out! She may look like a Balls, but she is definitely a Benson too!
AAAHHHHH!! Attack of the Carter Monster!

She so loves the camera!
She is too funny! i love this face.
Check out the little wispy curls! I love them and they are even prettier after she gets out of the bath!
A little later after we had been playing, I put a ball in Carters shirt in the back. He started laughing and brought me two smaller balls and said, "I want two balls up here like you and Dad." I started laughing and put the balls in. (He has no idea what they are really called. For all he knows, they are called pecks).
I love this kid!
Got balls?

1 comment:

Chris and Tiffiney said...

Carter is such a stud muffin!