Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 6th: Zoo Trip

The weather was so nice that day and Aubrey was loving everything that was going on. This was the first time at the zoo, that she could actually look at things and see the animals move. Although, she liked watching all of the animal people that were around her!

We picked up our little friend James to go with us. Carter and him were inseperable. We had a lot of fun with him. He is such a sweetheart! He listened better than Carter!
We finally got to see the new baby Elephant, which it's name escapes me right now. But it is sooooooooo cute. I don't think I have seen another baby animal as cute as this Elephant!
I love this picture. So small compared to its Mother.
We stopped at the penguins and this is what we encountered!
The stinky stench of the Penguins!
Although, Aubrey didn't wrinkle her nose!
The last thing we did after walking around, eating lunch (where Carter got a blast of Rootbeer up his mouth and out of his nose), we ended at the carosel. (I don't know how to spell that)
Carter and James both Love the Giraffe. THankfully, they have two on the carosel and we were first in line.
The Harmon Clan!
Bella on the Snake/Log thing, and Peter on the Cheetah! Yeah, for fun times at the zoo with Friends!

I love that the LAdy bug and the Giraffe are right next together. For now, I get to choose the animal Aubrey sits on. I am sure I won't get this lucky later.
We had so much fun at the zoo!

No comments: