Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

And Behold an Angel appeared....
For Christmas Eve, We went to my Mom's house and had dinner. My Mom wanted us to act out the Nativity. I think it is much cuter for the kids to do it all, but there were only 6 of them. So we had to step in and help. Our Angel got a little distracted with all of the nutcrackers around.


This year was perfect seeing as my sisters' baby Nicolas could be the Baby Jesus!

My Dad and I accepted the role of the shepards. Don't we look great! ( My Dad even answered the door wearing that stuff)!
My Mom Took the role of Angel Holder. Since our Angel was only 26 inches tall, she needed some help. And even on cue, Aubrey started getting excited and clapping her hands when she was announcing the birth of the Savior!
Jeff took the role of reading the story with his deep voice!
Carter was a Wiseman with Brandt and Isaac. Unfortunately all we had was a santa hat and a spiderman robe. He thought it was awsome!

We had a lot of fun. I think it was a fun experience for Carter. After we were done, we gathered the kids up and went home to open our pjamas. I forgot to take a picture. I wanted to get the kids in bed. Although, I didn't have any wrapping to do. ( I had a girls night with Morgan and we wrapped for 4 hours straight! Thanks Morgan!)

3 comments:

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Love it. How fun that seemed.

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

That is cool! We did that same thing on christmas eve! I was the wise man who brought gold. I used fake gold coins!:)

Unknown said...

I love reacting the nativity! It is wonderful for the kids and adults too! :) Thanks for sharing. :)