Me, Jeff, Todd, and Liz went to the Sam Boyd Stadium to see...
THE Best Band EVER! U2's 360 Tour
I am so glad that Jeff was willing to go to yet another U2 Concert with me. I love going to concerts and I haven't been since the last U2 Vertigo Tour. They are a natural High for me. I loved it!
I was even lucky enough to see my friend Chalese. I went to my first U2 Concert with her.
Me and Liz showing our true fan side. Our Jackets from the Verigo Tour(which was in 05)!
To start the night, was the Black Eyed Peas. They were great and Fergie was awsome!
She even sang some of her songs with out the band. But I wish we could have heard them longer they were great!Jeff Enjoying the part of the concert he came for!
They look like barbies in this picture!

THEN......Black Eyed Peas ended thier show with... IT's Gonna Be a Good Night Tonight... and I couldn't stand it any longer. The adrenaline started pumping and I lost control!
While we waited for U2 to come out, we enjoyed the wait.
We also got to see some very interesting costumes and crazy people at the concert. I like to document everything I see; that includes the good, the bad, and the ugly!

THEN......Black Eyed Peas ended thier show with... IT's Gonna Be a Good Night Tonight... and I couldn't stand it any longer. The adrenaline started pumping and I lost control!
While we waited for U2 to come out, we enjoyed the wait.
We also got to see some very interesting costumes and crazy people at the concert. I like to document everything I see; that includes the good, the bad, and the ugly!
This was definitely an ugly moment!
This one was bad. After I took the picture, he tried handing me a balloon with a glow stick in the middle. Very Strange!
We were actually sitting behind the stage, but we were not disapointed. We were very close and when they came around on their 360 stage, We got some great pictures and experienced some great music!
The stage in itself, was amazing. The HUGE screen was awsome and it even moved. You will see in other pictures.
Bono; Doing his thing!!!!
His stance is always the same, but Adam is AWsome!
I wish I had a better camera, but I think I got some good pics. Although, I am not sure if this one is my brothers or not. Thanks for sharing!
The Edge
Picture of the screen, but still makes me so happy!!!
Larry's Drum set turned all the way around; since it is hard for him to walk around the stage!
Bono at our end of the stage!
The Screen in its fullness!
This one was bad. After I took the picture, he tried handing me a balloon with a glow stick in the middle. Very Strange!The wait was over...
We were actually sitting behind the stage, but we were not disapointed. We were very close and when they came around on their 360 stage, We got some great pictures and experienced some great music!
The stage in itself, was amazing. The HUGE screen was awsome and it even moved. You will see in other pictures. THis by far is my Favorite song on the newest album and I took so much video, that I couldn't choose which to post. BUt this song was AMAZING!
Bono; Doing his thing!!!!
His stance is always the same, but Adam is AWsome!
I wish I had a better camera, but I think I got some good pics. Although, I am not sure if this one is my brothers or not. Thanks for sharing!
The Edge
Picture of the screen, but still makes me so happy!!!
Larry's Drum set turned all the way around; since it is hard for him to walk around the stage!
Bono at our end of the stage!
The Screen in its fullness!


















3 comments:
One word...AWESOME
Wow, what an experience! I am jealous...I have never been to a concert of someone (or band) that I truly love. It must have me an experience of a lifetime. I'm glad you posted all the pictures. I'm so happy for you!
AWESOME! You would get along really well with a friend of mine from college. She is OBSESSED with U2. She is an amazing guitarist and during one of their tours she got FRONT ROW seats at like 6 concerts. Anyway, she said something to the Edge and he was like "blah blah blah...next concert or something." Well she was on the front row at the next concert and HE INVITED HER UP ON STAGE TO PLAY HIS GUITAR!!! SHe has pictures and video of it gallore. Its crazy.
Post a Comment