Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween for us this year started Wednesday the 29th! Carter had his Halloween Party at his Preschool. Here he is with his teacher Miss Hanah! Oh, How we love her!

THen On Thursday we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Benson's House for our Halloween Party! Carter and Aubrey wore there costumes! I even painted her nose!

Here is our Minnie Mouse!

The Bensons' Spider Costumes! The Fosters' Costumes! And then us. I would have to say that the kids looked great, but Jeff and I were slacking a bit. Maybe next year, I can talk him into dressing up as Mario or Toad. Atleast he looks like a Nintendo Game Boy! I just look like I am wearing a funny hat, but it really is a cape. Get the Spider BUZZ!! We had a contest who could eat the donuts of the strings first. This was hilarious!

Grandma even gave it a try! Aubrey lost the ears as soon as they were on.

THen On Saturday Morning, I decided to make Breakfast and make it a little different!

Pumpkin Pancakes and Eggs! Aubrey thought Carter's candy from the previous two nights, were awsome toys!
Caught Red Handed!

You would have thought that she could actually taste the stuff!

Yum!
After we spent most of the day outside cleaning out our garden and finding a mouse living in our compost pile, which decided to come spampering my way after I beat his home with a shovel, Carter and I decided to head out for some candy!
It was warm enough that we didn't need to bundle him up. Which was good, seeing that warmer clothes would not have fit under his costume!
After we gathered the candy, we finally got Aubrey in her costume. I should have done it before we left, but I was too excited to get Carter going!
Here are the two munchkins. Minnie Mouse and Buzz Lightyear!
They both loved being outside!
ME and my Girl!

Minnie Mouse! Happy Halloween!
She made a very cute Minnie Mouse! I am so glad that the dress we bought last year fit perfectly and the pj bottoms I bought in Vegas matched for bloomers!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Too adorable!! I can't believe how big your kids are!! And I love their costumes!! Ok, now it's your turn to come see my new house- it's still a disaster but let me know when there's a Wednesday or weekend when you can drive up. We're so much closer now! :)