We invited a few of our friends from Shoreline Ridge (our old apartment) to come celebrate with us for Carter's Birthday. It was a few weeks after his birthday, but with the move and all. We had to wait to get settled in. But really it was an excuse to get My friends to come and celebrate with us. I was having friend withdrawls!
It was so good to see our friends. Carter was so excited and had missed them all. We got pizza from Little Ceasars (thanks Becky and Kathy) and got wet on the slip n slide.
I don't know if Carter actually made it all the way to the bottom of the slide, but she loved getting wet!
This was the cutest moment.
Carter and James
Usually fighting over something, were just full of hugs!
People brought presents and I wish I would have said no gifts, but thanks to all!
Later that night Carter helped us weed the garden and refused to put on a shirt. Surprisingly though, he didn't get one single misquito bite!
No shirt+ digging in the dirt= a happy child!
No comments:
Post a Comment