Since we were going to be moving Aubrey back into her room with the purple wall; I decided to re-do her name for her wall. Before it had green in mixed in with the purple. But there wasn't much pink. She told me that she wanted more pink in it! So we decided to add some pink! She loves it and I am really happy with the pay it turned out!
This is the way my kids eat OREO cookies. I don't know why, but they loose half of their cookie on their face! Aubrey still gets this way when we have Oreos and milk. We have had to stop having them as treats at night. She gets too messy!
I love this picture of Carter; I don't even remember why we were in the car, but he looked so angelic there!
I had gotten tickets to go see Disney on ice with the family. I didn't know if Carter would enjoy it, but he seemed to think it was fun! Aubrey on the other hand, thought it was the coolest thing in the world! She was in Heaven. They started the show with Aladdin; which the kids were really excited since we had just seen it down at Tuahcan last month! My favorite part of that was the song A Friend Like Me! They had a bunch of Genies Skating! It was really good! Then they moved on to the story of Mulan. This is one of Aubrey's favorite movies. It was so much fun to experience this with her. At one point of the show, I looked over and she was singing along! It made me so happy!
Jeff seemed to enjoy it too. But Carter did say after the show that he probably wouldn't want to come again! Too many girls in princess dresses! I guess next time will have to be Mommy and Daughter Date Night!~
One Morning, I found Elliot awake, but he had found all of the spare binkis!
No comments:
Post a Comment