Sunday, April 29, 2012

We feed a goat and Elliot in the same day!

On a sunday after church, we went over to a families house down the street because one of my Young Women invited my kids over to see thier new baby goats! Aubrey was brave enough to feed it thier bottle! She loved it!

Then later that day we went home and feed Elliot his first real food other than milk! Rice Cereal! YUM!! He did pretty well and really liked it! Jeff thought that he was too little to be starting cereal. I was ready for him to be eating something else and Jeff just was not ready for him to get any older!!






That night I tried teaching Carter to do Monkey lips! He finally got it! I love this kid! Right now he doesn't get embarressed when I am silly! I just know one day, he will roll his eyes at me! So I am going to try to be super silly until that day!!!

No comments: