I seriously love my kids! This week we had a lot of fun with the left over balloons from Jeff's birthday! Elliot loved them the most! He actually was able to grab them. He is starting to hold things!
This week Grandma Benson bought the kids some kites and she came up and helped them try to fly them. It was fun to watch, but we weren't able to get them both up at the same time!
This Week we also had to take carter to the Doctor to get his finger X-Rayed! Carter was across the street at the neighbors and he smashed his finger in a drawer. He was so brave! I think I was a little more scared than he was. I was so afraid that his finger tip was crushed or something. It was not broken; thankfully! We did have to take him to the doctor and he made a hole in the nail; seeing as it was filled with blood and was causing intense pressure! Carter was really brave with that too! I had tried doing that at home, but I had used a needle. He told me that you needed to use a paperclip. When heated; it would make a bigger whole and retain the heat from the fire! Hopefully there won't be a next time, but at least I will know what to do!
The kids really love spending time with Elliot! I think their favorite time is in the morning; he seems to be super happy then and loves to giggle with the kids!
These three kids sure do keep me busy, but they also keep me from working in a mundane job everyday! I love spending time with them and wish they would stop growing!
ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!
That morning the kids followed a trail of shamrocks to the garage which lead them to a pile of fake gold. ROLOS!!!
Our mischievous Lepruchan did leave the gold for a payment of having to clean up after his mess! He turned the toilet water green and we will not describe how that happened!! *Wink Wink**
He opened all of the cupboards and got into the flour and left a whole bunch of footprints all over the house! It can really be a fun holiday if you are created!
No comments:
Post a Comment