January 28, 2012
So now that the Adoption was official with the state of Utah; It was time to get it official in Heaven!
I am so glad that we have the gospel in our lives and this miracle little girl can be a part of my family for all time and into the eternities! She will be my niece Forever!!!
My Brother and his sweet Family! Here are such some pictures that we took from the day! It was an amazing thing to watch and be in the temple with my brother. I love him and his family so much! Emma fits right in; all the way down to her cute button nose!!
I think this last picture of them is my favorite! I wish I had my niece in there as well! O well!
After the temple we went to lunch together! We ended up shopping a bit that night as well. We also went to Get Air Trampoline place down in St. George that the kids loved! Even Grandma and Heather and I tried it out!
The kids got to experience their first bath all together in Great Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's Bath tub!! It was perfect for them. Big enough for all three of them and low enough for me not to hurt my back!!!
I had to take a picture of these two after his bath and in his Mario Jammies! Just like his Daddy!!
I havent' gotten a Daddy's Side Kick Picture lately, but this is as good as it gets!!!
Carter and Daddy!















No comments:
Post a Comment