Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011

I feel like sometimes when it snows, I have to send them out as soon as it snows. It seems like the snow has not stayed on the ground. They love to play in the snow and would be out there for hours if I let them.
There shovels are one of the best things I have bought for them. They not only like to play out side in the winter, but do our shoveling for us! One day, I won't have to do most of the work. But by the time they will be only enough to shovel, we will have a snow blower! Our driveway is way too big!


Aubrey doesn't last forever outside in the snow, and so she came in and hung out with Elliot and I!
Carter on the other hand, I had to yell for him to come in a few hours later.  Good thing he has a good immune system and doesn't get sick too often!

Elliot is getting way too big and starting to get his famous Balls Cheeks!

No comments: